The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage weekly appointments in order to ensure that key commitments are reflected accurately and updated
- Prepare a structured program for the scheduling of meetings and appointments to effectively utilize the time
- Manage a wide range of executive support related tasks, maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Carry out daily researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, technical reports and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Perform quality assurance checks on agreements and other documentation received prior to submission
- Maintain a database of critical stakeholders and their contact details, in order to liaise with the concerned offices for information and scheduling
Diploma Degree in secretary or related specialty is required
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration is preferred
Microsoft certificate is preferred
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] indicating vacancy title in the subject line of message.