Support with budgeting, modelling, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation and business strategic analysis functions in order to assess the financial impact of business opportunities, plans and ongoing operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the development of operations budget in alignment with the organization budgetary requirements to allow effective delivery of desired objectives.
- Manage monthly financial reporting on the budget to identify differences between expenditures and allocated budgets, and develop and oversee the implementation of corrective action plans as required.
- Handle the execution of financial analysis, scenario analysis and feasibility analysis on all active/proposed projects and initiatives in order to assess financial feasibilities.
- Manage the development of financial models on operating plans including but not limited to demand integration, revenues forecasting, operating expenses analysis, capital expenditures analysis, pro forma financial statements, assumptions book and other key financial indicators.
- Conduct organized operational and financial data collection exercises by contacting or meeting with stakeholders in order to gather information needed for financial planning initiatives.
- Advise on the development of the capital structure and financial strategies of assets/projects and the exit plans in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Support with the formulation of long-term financial value delivered by specific projects/assets including return on investment over specific time frames.
- Participate in managing the the department’s relationships with key stakeholders within the organization in order to facilitate financial information sharing.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, CEO and Presidents to present financial analysis’ results of various plans and ongoing operations in order to inform decision-making.
- Develop templates to be used for financial modelling in order to optimize the modelling process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Analysis, Finance or related field
- Master’s Degree in Financial Analysis, Finance or related field preferred
- 8-10 preferred total years of relevant experience
Financial Analysis, Finance or related field
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] indicating vacancy title in the subject line of message.