Manage and perform the daily construction Quality Control (QC) responsibilities to ensure compliance with the established standards and specifications. The role includes direct oversight and review of the entire documentation and physical inspection phase of the work process. The position is responsible to assist and coordinate with Construction Managers as well as the contractor’s QA Managers to produce and document a quality product.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop the Project Quality Plan with Construction Managers
- Ensure full implementation of Quality Management System across the program
- Ensure that the construction is carried out with the required project specification, approved drawing, approved materials, method statements and approved Inspection and Test Plan.
- Manage of all phases of Construction quality activities from planning and execution for projects.
- Monitor preparation and close-out of Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) and Site Observation Report (SOR) associated with quality control issues.
- Carry out statistical analysis of inspections and test results to improve the quality control.
- Assess proposed contractor’s QA/QC managers qualification.
- Ensure that all Projects are meeting major quality deliverables.
- Monitor Project’s Quality reporting requirements including KPIs and major highlights.
- Tracking and monitoring all projects quality notification closure status and follow-up on major Quality Issues resolution implementation
- Ensure effective communication among projects on latest quality concerns.
- Monitor the quality of listed concrete and asphalt batch plant and monitor the quality of listed third parties testing agencies
- Participate in the project handing over in Walk through, testing and commissioning activities.
- Recognized international Quality Certificates such ISO, LEAN Six Sigma, ASQ Quality Management
- Have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the contract, each subcontract and Quality plans and specifications. Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods, and techniques
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Building Technology, Architecture, or Construction Management.