To initiate and secure long term international, national and regional sponsorship and partnership strategies to ensure the delivery and growth of high value ‘win/win’ commercial agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively seek to secure deals that deliver on both brand and revenue objectives, expecting partners to help build its customer base on a local, national and international basis.
- Secure event, asset and consumables sponsorship income and proactively identify new sponsorship sales opportunities with target companies.
- Tailor partnership/sponsorship proposals to the needs of each company dependent on their strategic agendas.
- Develop high-level sales presentations and sales materials to present the sponsorship / partnership opportunity to key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Implement best practice sales processes and ongoing management from initiation of contact, through to follow up to closure.
- Development of digital and ecommerce platforms to create and drive additional sponsorship and revenue generating opportunities.
- Ensure commercial and legal terms for each contract are appropriately negotiated and defined.
- Senior level experience gained within MICE market - a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar environment, at least three of which at a senior level.
- Proven experience of sponsorship & partnership development / evaluation within a large-scale public event venue environment
- Proven record of leadership and team development, working with staff across a diverse & complex variety of disciplines - highly focused on staff and customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
- Industry experience from a company within a similar market
- Confident with speaking to senior stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] indicating vacancy title in the subject line of message.